- Landeinsiedlerkrebse,Krabben,Tausendfüsser,uvm unter:
I send worldwide ;)"
- Pagurus armatus, Caricaco, Hermit Crab, roams the sands of Playa Grande, Costa Rica on Christmas Morning 2011."
- Mr. Swissleswap, a young crab from Nicaragua is feeling a little anxious today."
- Hermit crabs DO have to Eat???
- Hermit Crabs and non-hermit (blue?) crabs, Manuel Antonio National Park, Costa Rica, 22-Jan-2011
- This video of Hermit Crabs was recorded on the beach in front of the ranger station on Cano Island off the Pacific Coast of Costa Rica near Bahai Drake ...
- Hermit Crabs and Bats in Manuel Antonio National Park
- This was such a cool hermit crab! He was pretty big even the little hermit crab gave him right of way!!
- hermit crabs having a summit in una spiaggia di crainer
- He's cruisin' at the end there )))
- Footage from our hike through the Corcovado Rainforest on the Osa Peninsula in Costa Rica. Corcovado is considered one of the most "biologically intense" ...
- If you have hermies, go to http://hermitcrabassociation.com/phpBB/index.php
I got some Ecuadorian hermit crabs or "E's" as they are commonly called. :) ...
- Playing with a baby hermit crab in Manuel Antonio Park, Costa Rica. This is the best beach ever!
- Where are they going in such a hurry?
- Bernard l'hermite se battant sur le "Granita de Oro Island", au Panama.
- Bernard l'hermite terrestre du nom de Coenobita Compressus ou bernard l'hermite de l'Equateur.